BtSEO explains "Website Marketing is not Selling"
Most people characterize marketing as “advertising” and “selling”. But marketing has a lot more
complexity than what meet’s the eye. Surprisingly
eight steps will explain marketing. Website Marketing BtSEO
- Study people who require your product and choose what different products. For an example: more
quantity and less quality or less quantity and more quality.
- Calculate the styles of your product to suit your customers.
- Approximate how many customers and who would be interested in your product in the next few years.
How many will you have to make? Find out.
- Guess over what period your customers would like this product.
- Resolve someplace were numerous people will be who possibly would like to purchase your product.
- Find a way to market to your customers about your certain product.
- Calculate problems; approximately how numerous, dreadful, horrible, and stinky, (maybe not stinky),
and were they are located and their style in taste.
- Finally number eight. Always, always enjoy your work. Marketing is fun.
Why do you need to know about marketing?
Are you a business person? Do you buy from the grocery store? Do you buy fast food? Or how about clothing?
Why did you try or choose anything? Frankly you can’t travel thru life
without knowing something about marketing.
Warning: If you feel like your product isn’t “selling”
itself then you probably need awesome marketing so people can find you.
BTSEO Search Engine Optimizing and Marketing
BTSEO is the way to go...BTSEO uses Internet marketing to improve your marketing for search
engine marketing, or SEM. SEO, as a
part of SEM, is a marketing method to increase the visibility of a website in SERPs
(search engine results pages).
SEM strategies include:
- SEO (Search engine optimization) attempts to improve rankings for relevant keywords in search engine
results by improving a web site's structure, content, and relevant backlink count.
- PPC (Pay per click) advertising uses sponsored search engine listings to drive traffic to a web site. The
advertiser bids for search terms, and the search engine ranks ads based on a competitive auction as well as
- Paid inclusion feeds and listings into search engines, typically comparative shopping sites like Nextag.
- SMO (Social media optimization) promotes by placing ideas within online communities with the hope that
they will spread virally.